Last Updated :- 20th July 2017
- 1 Namecheap Coupon Code & Namecheap Promo Codes
- 2 So where can you find NameCheap Promo codes?
- 3 List of Services NameCheap Offered
- 4 How Much You Can Save With NameCheap Promo Codes?
- 5 So How To Use NameCheap Promo codes?
- 6 What is Namecheap Coupon for?
- 7 NameCheap Hosting Review
- 8 How to Use Namecheap Renewal Coupon Code 2017?
- 9 Why to Choose Namecheap for your business?
- 10 About Namecheap Web Hosting Provider
- 11 5 Reasons to Buy Your Domains from Namecheap
NameCheap is renowned for their cost effective and reliable domain names, hosting and other online services. However while they are already quite cheap, you may be surprised to discover that you can save even more by using NameCheap Promo codes.
Namecheap Coupon Code & Namecheap Promo Codes
NameCheaps promotion or discount codes can deliver excellent savings on domain name registration and other NameCheap services. Whether you are registering for a new domain, transferring an existing domain, or if you want to save on new and existing hosting accounts, there is a good chance that you can find NameCheap Promo codes to suit your purposes.
So where can you find NameCheap Promo codes?
There are other websites where NameCheap Promo codes can frequently be discovered which are basically the coupon aggregation services. Such sites may offer legitimate savings on products and services from many of the biggest retailers on the planet, including NameCheap, so they are definitely worth a look before you go ahead with your next purchase.
Additionally, if you are already a NameCheap customer, you may occasionally receive promo codes for your continued loyalty.
List of Services NameCheap Offered
- WhoIsGuard (which protects your private details from anonymous whois lookups)
- Bulk domain transfers from other domain resellers
- New domain name registrations
- Virtual Private Server (VPS) registration
- Shared hosting
- Reseller hosting
- And more
How Much You Can Save With NameCheap Promo Codes?
You can save upto around $8 by using NameCheap promo Codes. Once you clicked the above NameCheap Coupon Cod, you will land on their discounted page.
After that, just choose your desired domain name, hosting and get flat 20% off. Also, you can even get discounts on domain transfers by using NameCheap coupon code.
So How To Use NameCheap Promo codes?
Step 1: Its actually quite simple. If you are a new NameCheap customer, you will need to add the products and services you are interested in to your shopping basket via the NameCheap online store.
Step 2: Depending on the discount code you want to use, make sure you have added the correct items to your cart so that the discount will work correctly. For example, if you have a promo code for a Reseller Account, chances are it wont work with any other type of hosting or domain service.
Step 3: After you are done shopping, your promo code can be entered in the final stage of checkout, after you have either registered for a new account or signed into your existing account. Once you have reviewed your order details, you will be prompted to enter the promo code in order to apply the discount.
What is Namecheap Coupon for?
To succeed in an online business, having a website and paying for website hosting are among the first steps to take. To do this, the website developer needs to choose from a wide array of domain names. However, not all these are affordable. Some would cost a lot before you get to earn some money from your online business. Thus, it is important to choose a reputable web hosting company that offers discount domain name registration. Today, one of the popular options is Namecheap, which offers Namecheap coupon for a discounted web hosting.
You may be more familiar with Godaddy, which is the market leader in the field. In comparison to Namecheap, Godaddy definitely has the name recognition. But personally, when it comes to support and efficiency, I would go for Namecheap for renewing and registering domains. Godaddy offers many options, but too many that it takes time for you to go through it all. This is one of the reasons why I recommend Namecheap when it comes to registering and managing a lot of domains. Namecheap also offers a better and more efficient user interface. It is user friendly and I personally love how easy I can manage everything.
Speaking of domains, it is always a plus to have discounts when registering. Like most budget domains, including Godaddy, Namecheap offers discount coupons for new registrants. These coupons can be availed online. Namecheap coupon provides up to $2 discount.
You must read the Namecheap reviews to know more about Namecheap.
It really is this simple to access NameCheaps world class services while saving even more off their already great prices by simply using Namecheap Coupons.
NameCheap Hosting Review
Do you have a domain name that you would like to register? There are so many domain registrar Web sites on the Internet that it seems really hard to choose among them. This is where Namecheap may come in handy.
Namecheap.com is accredited and recognized by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). It is one of the leading domain registrars in the world.
How to Use Namecheap Renewal Coupon Code 2017?
If you want renew your domain then you can renew you domain anytime through your namecheap control panel.
This are the steps help you to get through:
- First Login to your Namecheap Account and Just click Manage Domain
- Click on domain which you want to renew
- Add more year to Domain in the left side menu
- Select number of year and use Namecheap renewal promo code to get discount
Also Read: Bluehost Coupon Codes 2017
Why to Choose Namecheap for your business?
Any Namecheap review would not be complete without an overview of the features this registrar offers, which are mainly domain name registration and parking along with forwarding for both e-mail and URLs. This registrar’s URL forwarding service optionally lets you cloak the URL by using a feature it calls URL Frame. It is worth noting that the URL forwards are free of ads.
Namecheap can handle registrations in the predominant top-level domains (TLDs) such as .com, .org, .net, .biz, .info, .ws, .us, .cc, .tv, .nu, and many others. The registrar’s pricing is quite competitive. For several of the popular TLDs, Namecheap can absorb the cost of ICANN’s mandatory yearly fee.
A domain will not go unresolved with this registrar. Domain parking with Namecheap is customizable, and you can write some text of your own to be displayed on the parking page. You do not have to settle for a garden-variety “coming soon” announcement.
In the typical Namecheap review, users of this registrar often comment favorably on the Namecheap control panel. They find it easy to use and not at all confusing.
2. Security and Privacy
No review of Namecheap would be complete without a discussion about security and privacy. Namecheap has a feature known as Registrar Lock, which is used to prevent the unauthorized transfer of a domain to another registrar. A user can turn this feature on or off, depending on what he or she needs. There is also the option of allowing others (like customers or coworkers) limited access so that they can do things like editing certain domain features, while you of course retain full control of the domain.
When you register a domain, your name, address, and telephone number can be disclosed to anyone who makes a “whois” query of your domain name, so it’s hardly unusual for domain registrants to want their details kept private, away from possible abuse by spammers or telemarketers. For the first year of registering with Namecheap, the registrar provides a free subscription to WhoisGuard privacy protection with new domain registrations and transfers, though this protection is not available with the following TLDs: .bz, .ca, .cn, .co, .de, .eu, .in, .mobi, .nu, .co.uk, me.uk, .org.uk, .us, .ws.
3. Customer Service
As with most, if not all, businesses in its category, there is the occasional negative Namecheap review. Most Namecheap reviews of this nature cite minor customer service issues. However, for every Namecheap review that mentions minor customer service frustrations, there are ten times as many Namecheap reviews that express customer satisfaction with the excellent service that was provided.
Namecheap’s efforts to ensure proper customer service include live chat and a help desk. It also maintains a Twitter account for users to receive updates via mobile phone. These services and its professional and transparent approach to account management make Namecheap one of the best domain name registrars out there. Do not forget to use Namecheap coupons to get great discounts.
About Namecheap Web Hosting Provider
NameCheap is regarded as one of the best domain registrar’s around the web. There are a number of reasons which make it a favourite among the people. Variety of features are offered so organizations prefer to buy domains from NameCheap.
As the name suggests, you will get cheaper domain names here as compared other domain registrars. Even if you compare you will find that initially the first year purchase amount is low but when you renew for the coming years the amount becomes higher. If your domain budget is low, you can consider getting a domain name from NameCheap since the price is as low as $9.69 per domain.
Secondly, NameCheap has a very simple user interface that allows you to search domains, buy domains and manage your domains. Thus, it is easy to use and user friendly. Navigation from one page to another is quite easy and this ease of access draws a number of customers since no one would want to waste time in closing annoying advertisements and other pop-up windows. On some of the websites, your screen is flooded with up sells. However, this won’t be the problem in case of NameCheap.
You can also avail the free WhoIsGuard service for the first year. This gives lots of benefits by keeping you away from spammers and hackers. So, instead of spending some additional bucks for WhoIsGuard per domain, why not save your precious money with NameCheap?
Another feature that NameCheap offers is free email forwarding and free URL forwarding. Personalized email addresses can be created and forwarded to other email addresses. On NameCheap, you can also create wildcard e-mail address. The best part while availing this facility is that no ads would be included in the forwarded e-mails. In case of URL forwarding, you can forward or redirect yourdomain name to any URL/website on the web. These are also free from ads.
Besides, you can also avail the facility of free Real Time DNS Servers. This will help in increasing the speed and performance of your website. You can check out updated with the help of Dynamic DNS option. The interesting feature is that you can create up to 50 “hosts”, or sub-domains under your name. Catch-all sub-domains can also be created, advanced options like setting up the DNS records, MX records and CNAME records are also available.
Account Management is really easy with NameCheap. Your domains can be managed easily and kept in one place in a secure manner. You can organize them, sort them or even configure them as per your choice. You can also make global changes to the names by simply selecting more than one domain for editing. In fact security features help in keeping your domains secure. ‘Registrar Lock’ is one such feature that ensures there is no unauthorized transfer to some other registrar.
Thus, these features make NameCheap a popular choice among most of the organizations which plan to get domain names.
5 Reasons to Buy Your Domains from Namecheap
Namecheap is regarded, by industry experts, as one of the best domain registrar’s available. If their easy-to-use interface wasn’t enough to convince you to give them a try, here’s five other reasons why buying your domains from Namecheap is the easiest AND best solution.
1. At hand is the built-in e-mail forwarding feature. E-mail forwarding allows a domain owner that purchases from Namecheap to assign e-mail addresses to their owned domain, for example – email@example.com. Once an e-mail address is created in Namecheaps easy-to-use, domain administration control panel, the user can then forward any e-mail that is sent to their created e-mail address to their own personal e-mail address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Following along the lines of e-mail forwarding, domain owners can also forward their domains to completely different domain addresses. Additionally, domains registrars can cloak domains using Namecheap’s built-in URL frame feature which is a great feature to make sure that your visitors are viewing a more “memorable” URL, assuring the likelihood that they will return. Beyond the basic redirection features, what most Namecheap domain owners can appreciate is the fact that their URL forwards are ad-free. In a lot of cases, domain registrars will cake on ads when forwarding domains, without sharing any revenue that is made off of the domain with the registrar that has already paid them for it. This tactic does not settle well with a lot of domain owners.
3. Namecheap gives their registrars FREE WhoisGuard Protection for the first year. WhoisGuard protection keeps the domain registrars contact information private by replacing it with Namecheap’s instead. This gives a domain owner one full year to test the effectiveness of a domain before making the decision to renew, and potentially paying extra for the WhoisGuard Protection. Most of the competing domain registrars will charge upwards of ten dollars to add this on, in addition to the roughly ten dollars that a domain owner will pay for the initial registration. On occasion, a competing service will offer free privacy protection as a promotion, but Namecheap offers it as a standard feature.
4. Namecheap gives domain owners a seamless way to transfer domains. Often you hear horror stories from domain owners that have issues with transferring domains when attempting to leave a registration company, at times making it difficult to do so. Namecheap transfers domains for free (they do require you to pay for one year of registration for that domain) while other services will make you pay for a year of domain registration on top of an additional fee to transfer your domain to them. Additionally, Namecheap does not charge you a fee should you chose to transfer away from them, but we don’t think you’ll want to.
5. They don’t call them Namecheap for nothin’. When you register your domains with Namecheap Promo codes, you will pay less money given the features that you will receive and the hassle-free promise in the event that you decide to transfer away from Namecheap. It’s the combination of the above listed features, and more, that make Namecheap the best “bang for your buck” when it comes to buying domain names. For those interested in saving additional money, using a Namecheap Coupon, when registering can save you additional cash.